Click Here to download the newsletter. (If you are on a mobile device, click on the document for the page arrows to display)
- Please join Long Island ABATE and Full Throttle Magazine on Sunday April 7, 2019 for our 10th Annual Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Run and Bike Blessing.
- We will be signing up at the H. Lee Dennison Building at 100 Veterans Memorial Highway in Hauppauge NY from 9:30am to 11:00am.
- We will have a bike blessing done by Rushing Wind Biker Church and Bikers for Christ MM.
- Press Conference will be at 11am
- KSU after Press Conference
- End site The Grille in the Ville 756 Horseblock Road Farmingville NY
- Day of event~ $20 rider /$15 passenger / $10 walk-in
- Pre-Registration~ by March 31st $15 rider / $10 Passenger
- PRE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!
Long Island ABATE will be doing the Motorcyclist Handbook for 2019!!.
This handbook is filled with biker friendly people, businesses, and motorcycle events. The centerfold will have a listing of motorcycle events starting in April 2019. The handbook will be distributed at our Motorcycle Awareness run in April and throughout the year while they last. .
The Handbook is limited to 60 pages.
Contact Nancy @email@example.com if you want to advertise in it.