- Please join Long Island ABATE and Full Throttle Magazine on Sunday April 7, 2019 for our 10th Annual Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Run and Bike Blessing.
- We will be signing up at the H. Lee Dennison Building at 100 Veterans Memorial Highway in Hauppauge NY from 9:30am to 11:00am.
- We will have a bike blessing done by Rushing Wind Biker Church and Bikers for Christ MM.
- Press Conference will be at 11am
- KSU after Press Conference
- End site The Grille in the Ville 756 Horseblock Road Farmingville NY
- Day of event~ $20 rider /$15 passenger / $10 walk-in
- Pre-Registration~ by March 31st $15 rider / $10 Passenger
- CLICK HERE TO Pre-register
Long Island ABATE will be doing the Motorcyclist Handbook for 2019!!.
This handbook is filled with biker friendly people, businesses, and motorcycle events. The centerfold will have a listing of motorcycle events starting in April 2019. The handbook will be distributed at our Motorcycle Awareness run in April and throughout the year while they last. .
The Handbook is limited to 60 pages.
Contact Nancy @email@example.com if you want to advertise in it.
<a href="https://longislandabate.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/LI-ABATE-membership-meeting-10-9-18.pdf">Click Here</a> to download the meeting minutes. Or you can view the entire document below. (If you are on a mobile device, click on the document for the page arrows to display)