2020 Long Island ABATE Officers and Board Members Continue reading 2020 Long Island ABATE Officers and Board Members
15th Annual Long Island ABATE Campout
AUGUST 17th & 18th
Cathedral Pines County Park
Middle Island NY
Live Music on Saturday
by Point Blank, Wildflower, Simple Days and Armed & Dangerous
*Pre-Sale Tickets – $30
Tickets purchased day of at gate -$40
*Tickets can be purchased online up to August 15th by clicking on the link below. Your tickets will be mailed to you and if purchased the week of the campout, your tickets will be at the front gate as you arrive on the 17th.
Includes 1 night camping & parking fees, food, beverages & music
Bike Contest, Games and 50/50
No Unregistered Vehicles Allowed
Rain or Shine/All Sales Final
Any questions please call Nancy at 631-220-1004
Please click on the video below and enjoy some of the sights from our 2019 Veterans Appreciation Run and after Flag Ceremony and bbq
Thank you Ron Monteleone!!
- Please join Long Island ABATE and Full Throttle Magazine on Sunday April 7, 2019 for our 10th Annual Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Run and Bike Blessing.
- We will be signing up at the H. Lee Dennison Building at 100 Veterans Memorial Highway in Hauppauge NY from 9:30am to 11:00am.
- We will have a bike blessing done by Rushing Wind Biker Church and Bikers for Christ MM.
- Press Conference will be at 11am
- KSU after Press Conference
- End site The Grille in the Ville 756 Horseblock Road Farmingville NY
- Day of event~ $20 rider /$15 passenger / $10 walk-in
- Pre-Registration~ by March 31st $15 rider / $10 Passenger
- PRE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!
Please click on the slideshow link below to view photos taken by Long Island ABATE and PGR NY Region 9 Member Mike Osip. These photos were taken at the Long Island ABATE Veterans Appreciation Dinner on 10/9/2018. Thank you Mike!!
- Long Island ABATE 2018 Veterans Appreciation Run
- Sunday June 10th, 2018
- Ride to Havens Beach in Sag Harbor for a salute to our Veterans
- $20 per person
- All donations will be quadrupled by three private donors and will be disbursed at a special meeting in October 2018.
- Sign up is from 9am to 11am. KSU by 11:30 sharp
- Optional after party will be back at the Elks Lodge.
- $5 food tickets will be for sale at registration
- Sucker Punch will be performing Live. (they donated their time to be at this event!)
- AMA Sanctioned
- Call 1-888-liabate for more info