Listen to Tom Schilaro and Jim Barr on 103.9 2/8/2017
- Please join Long Island ABATE and Full Throttle Magazine on Sunday April 15, 2018 for our 9th Annual Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Run and Bike Blessing.
- We will be signing up at the H. Lee Dennison Building at 100 Veterans Memorial Highway in Hauppauge NY from 9:30am to 11:00am.
- We will have a bike blessing done by Rushing Wind Biker Church and Bikers for Christ MM.
- Press Conference will be at 11am
- KSU after Press Conference
- End site is The Maples 10 Ryerson Ave Manorville NY
- Day of event~ $20 rider /$15 passenger / $10 walk-in
- Pre-Registration~ by April 13th $15 rider / $10 Passenger
- Click Here to pre-register. You will get a free run patch or 2018 rocker. When you arrive, your patch and wristband will be at the gate. PRE- REGISTRATION WILL STOP ON April 13th
Here is the link for Tuesday 11/14/2017 radio show with Double D the National Spokesperson for the Confederation Of Clubs, talking with Tom Schilaro on "Your Island" radio show about the status of the trials of the bikers taking place in Waco Texas.
Please click on the the donation button if you would like to make a donation. Your donation will go towards the Long Island ABATE St Mary's Food and Toy Run. Thank you!