2018 Long Island ABATE Officers and Board Members Continue reading 2018 Long Island ABATE Officers and Board Members
- To review and inform members about federal, state and local levels of government motorcycle legislation and to promote favorable motorcycle legislation.
- To improve road conditions thus making roads safer for motorcyclists
- To help prevent accidents through education and public awareness
- To promote positive community relations
- To promote political involvement of motorcyclists
- To act as a legislative liaison between motorcyclists and government authorities, police departments, government agencies, insurance companies, and other organizations.
- To report and discourage biased news reporting about motorcyclists.
- To present and promote a better image of motorcycling
Listen to Tom Schilaro and Jim Barr on 103.9 2/8/2017
- Please join Long Island ABATE and Full Throttle Magazine on Sunday April 15, 2018 for our 9th Annual Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Run and Bike Blessing.
- We will be signing up at the H. Lee Dennison Building at 100 Veterans Memorial Highway in Hauppauge NY from 9:30am to 11:00am.
- We will have a bike blessing done by Rushing Wind Biker Church and Bikers for Christ MM.
- Press Conference will be at 11am
- KSU after Press Conference
- End site is The Maples 10 Ryerson Ave Manorville NY
- Day of event~ $20 rider /$15 passenger / $10 walk-in
- Pre-Registration~ by April 13th $15 rider / $10 Passenger
- Click Here to pre-register. You will get a free run patch or 2018 rocker. When you arrive, your patch and wristband will be at the gate. PRE- REGISTRATION WILL STOP ON April 13th