2018 Long Island ABATE Officers and Board Members Continue reading 2019 Long Island ABATE Officers and Board Members
- To review and inform members about federal, state and local levels of government motorcycle legislation and to promote favorable motorcycle legislation.
- To improve road conditions thus making roads safer for motorcyclists
- To help prevent accidents through education and public awareness
- To promote positive community relations
- To promote political involvement of motorcyclists
- To act as a legislative liaison between motorcyclists and government authorities, police departments, government agencies, insurance companies, and other organizations.
- To report and discourage biased news reporting about motorcyclists.
- To present and promote a better image of motorcycling